Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pretending to blog












I'm learning how to blog. I'm just playing around to learn how to:

  • share
For example, I love to watch:
  1. The Rachel Maddow Show
  2. Countdown with Keith Olbermann
  3. Modern Family
Here's how to get free photos that you can use legally--

Go to Flickr and:

  • put in search term
  • when the term comes up, then use advanced search
  • then check the three boxes on the bottom
  • copy the URL and then paste into a window to be sure you have the photo
  • then go back to your blog and click on the photo icon and drop in your URL

For a video, today we used Youtube. I picked Does it Blend, which I had to save and then put the URL into the box under "upload video."






Here's another video....this is of Maylee's yellow/black belt test.

No comments:

Post a Comment